In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to increase the rendering speed in Adobe Final Cut Pro. Begin by right-clicking on your current sequence and click on Settings. Click on the Video Processing tab and select "Always Render in RGB". Then click OK. This change will only be noticeable when working with really high quality high definition footage or film. Even then, you are able to re-render at a higher bit rate later, without having to affect the original image or export. This video will benefit those viewers who use Adobe Final Cut Pro to edit videos, and would like to learn how to render their videos faster to save time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades