For this Final Cut Studio video tutorial, Zach King will teach you how to create a spotlight effect in Final Cut Pro. To create a spotlight effect, just drag your photo of choice into the timeline, set and in and out point, go to video generators, and use the slug. Then press the red overwrite button. Next, select the clip, go to the Effects tab, go to Video Filters, Matte, and then Mask Shape. Check out the rest of the process in Final Cut. Let the Final Cut King show you how!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades