This is a great how to for all users in Final Cut Pro X 10.1.2
If you ever wondered how to flip a clip in a different direction in Final Cut Pro X 10.1.2 (also in the latest update of 10.1.3), here are the basic steps.
- Go to your Inspector on the right-hand side.
- Click on video (make sure the clip in the timeline is highlighted!
- In Inspector, go to Transform.
- Look down for scale and click on the small arrow so it can down.
- When it does, it reveal x and y at 100% or whatever number you have it set at.
- Go to x and type in -100 and hit enter
- Your highlighted clip in the timeline will flip the other direction.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.