This is a great how to for all users in Final Cut Pro X 10.1.2
If you ever wondered how to flip a clip in a different direction in Final Cut Pro X 10.1.2 (also in the latest update of 10.1.3), here are the basic steps.
- Go to your Inspector on the right-hand side.
- Click on video (make sure the clip in the timeline is highlighted!
- In Inspector, go to Transform.
- Look down for scale and click on the small arrow so it can down.
- When it does, it reveal x and y at 100% or whatever number you have it set at.
- Go to x and type in -100 and hit enter
- Your highlighted clip in the timeline will flip the other direction.