This is a great how to for all users in Final Cut Pro X 10.1.2
If you ever wondered how to flip a clip in a different direction in Final Cut Pro X 10.1.2 (also in the latest update of 10.1.3), here are the basic steps.
- Go to your Inspector on the right-hand side.
- Click on video (make sure the clip in the timeline is highlighted!
- In Inspector, go to Transform.
- Look down for scale and click on the small arrow so it can down.
- When it does, it reveal x and y at 100% or whatever number you have it set at.
- Go to x and type in -100 and hit enter
- Your highlighted clip in the timeline will flip the other direction.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades