In this how to video, you will learn how to create a film look to your videos in Final Cut Pro. This effect will create a light and warm tone to the clip. First, take the original clip and copy and paste it. Grab it and place it on top of the original clip. Next, make sure that the top clip is selected and click modify, composite mode, and add. This will bring up the highlights in the video. Go to effects, video filters, and Gaussian blur. Go to the settings increase the radius of the blur. You can reduce the opacity of the top clip to decrease the effect on the original clip. Next, render the video so you can watch the results with the effects applied.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades