In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to import and render footage in Adobe Final Cut Pro. To import files, begin by going to File, select Import and click on Files. Then browse for the file and click Open. Now drag the clips into the time line to edit. To render the footage, begin by selecting it. Then click on Sequence, select Render Selection and click on Both. This video also shows viewers how to cut a clip and add effects. This video will benefit those viewers who are just beginning to use Final Cut Pro and would like to learn the basics of importing and rendering to create videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades