In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to altering clip speeds in Adobe Final Cut Pro. This will allow users to speed up, slow down or reverse a video clip. To slow down or speed up a clip, click on the clip in the time line and hold down the Control key. In the pop up menu, click on Speed. Users will be able to change the percentage of the speed or duration time. Users can also check Reverse to reverse the clip. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy creating videos with Adobe Final Cut Pro and would like to alter the speed or reverse a video to add an effect to their videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades