In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to import music from i-Tunes into a Adobe Final Cut Pro project. Begin by right-clicking the song and select Show in Finder. Then drag the song from the Finder into the Final Cut Pro program. Users will not be able to drag songs directly from i-Tunes to Final Cut Pro. If the song is not compatible with Final Cut Pro, right-click and select Show in Finder. Then right0click the song and select Open with Quick time player. Now click on File and select Export. Name the file and select Sound to AIFF. Save the file and drag it into the Final Cut Pro program. This video will benefit those viewers who have a song on i-Tunes and would like to learn how to transfer it to Final Cut Pro because they need the song for their project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades