Plangere Culture Lab demonstrates how to use the opacity feature in Final Cut Pro. The opacity feature is a beneficial tool to use when working with layers. Opacity is an attribute which relates to how much you can see through a clip. To layer clips, create a new video track on the timeline. Make sure that the source tab is in the right position. The track on the top of the stack is the dominant track and will be shown. Select the volume and opacity overlay button. Click on the line over the clip and drag it up and down to adjust the video clip's opacity. Use the pen key to plot points on the line for greater opacity control.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades