Ever needed to fix a clip where an unwanted or unexpected object appears in the scene? A car is suddenly passing across or a stage hand got in the shot by accident? And re-shooting is expensive or impossible? You would be facing hours of tedious frame-by-frame rotoscoping to get rid of the pesky element in your video...
But not with Boris Continuum Complete's Motion Key filter! As long as the object is moving in relation to the scene, this job can be done in minutes instead of days using the specialized BCC Motion Key filter. The filter is based on Optical Flow technology that uses intra-frame data to cleanly remove any moving object. See how to remove foreground moving objecs with BCC Motion Key in Final Cut Pro. NOTE: the plug-in is available for many other video editing softwares not shown in this tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades