This video tutorial teaches you the basics of Keyframing using Final Cut Pro. A picture is used in this tutorial. You can also use video or picture for this example. The video shows the keyframe button and the different keyframing tools. The video then teaches a basic keyframing concept of how to add a motion to the clip using keyframing. You can also add rotation effect in the keyframe. When you add a keyframe and move the clip from one place to another, it adds a path along which the clip or picture would move in the keyframe. You can adjust this path, add music or effects in the background. After adding the keyframe paths which is called mapping, you can adjust the mapping to change the way you want the keyframe to move. You can also change the way the keyframe rotates.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades