One of the best features of Apple's Final Cut Studio is the graphics interface feature Motion. With its ability to create and edit motion graphics, you can easily create title sequences for your indie film, or maybe even a professional movie, with 2D or 3D visual effects compositing.
Watch this video tutorial to learn how to blur faces to protect identities in Motion. Learn how to obscure the identities of your on-camera subjects. This tutorial was originally produced in 2000 using Final Cut Pro and now gets a complete makeover using Motion's toolset.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades