You can use the motion bar and the filter bar in clip keyframes to move all the keyframes in a clip at the same time. Whether you're new to Apple's Final Cut Pro non-linear video editor or just looking to pick up a few new tips and tricks, you're sure to benefit from this free video tutorial. For specifics, including detailed instructions, watch this Final Cut Pro lesson.
You can also move all the audio level keyframes in a clip at the same time using the slip tool on the graph in the viewer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades