In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to use tool shortcuts in Final Cut Pro. To change opacity and the volume limit, click the little mountain button on the bottom and you will have two lines in the clip representing audio lines of two mono tracks. And you also have opacity located above the audio lines. With the help of the slide bar you can set the opacity. To get the pen tool press 'P'. To get out of any tool, press 'A'. To delete the entire audio track, select it, lock, delete and unlock it. If you want to learn all key commands, click on tools > keyboard layout > customize. It will display all key commands.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades