In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a light saber or similar image in the Final Cut Express program. First, go to the effects tab and go to video generators and select color solid. Drag this to the viewer. Go to the control tab and select the blue color. Now drag it to the time line. Double effect the color solid and go to mask shape. Select filters and change the effects settings to 2.5 horizontal scale. For the vertical scale, select 75 to 85. Go to the effects, video effects, and select Gaussian blur. Now, create three more color solid layers. Go to options, shift and drag up. Do this three times so you have four different color solids. Select the second one and change the radius. Select the third color solid and change the radius to something smaller. Select the last one and change the radius to something smaller. You will have a shape similar to a light saber. Change the colors to any color you want. Now, drag the viewer image to the left so you can import the image for use in another video. By viewing this video, you will learn how to create a simple light saber image in Final Cut Express.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades