In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to import, manage and export 16:9 footage in Adobe Final Cut Pro. Begin by opening the Log and Capture.Then configure the Logging, Clip Settings and Control Settings. For the Control Settings, set the Device Control as Fire Wire NTSC and the Capture/Input as DV NTSC 48 kHz Anamorphic. Then scroll through the sequence setting of the footage and check Anamorphic. To export, click on File and select Export. Click in Options set the the size to Compressor native. This video will benefit those viewers who have a 16:9 video and would like to properly use 16:9 footage into the program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades