Do you have some footage from the Sony XDCAM EX digital camera memory card that you need to get into Final Cut Pro? Well, check out this brief tutorial on ingesting that XDCAM EX footage into Final Cut Pro with ease by downloading some software, like upgrades. You'll need the Sony camera and a USB cable, then just watch the video to see how it's all done in Final Cut Pro. This will work with Sony EX1 or EX3.
You will need to download this software first.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades