First, after recording the movie open it in IMovie. Make the "rough edits" (removing parts of videos you don't need, and making quick changes). Next, go to Share>Export Final Cut XML. Now an XML file should be on your desktop. Then open up Final Cut pro and edit the audio. If you are adding music, you can open soundtrack and find the music you want, then click and drag it into Final Cut, or send it to Final Cut. Then, make the edits you want to your video until you have it polished into a final product. Next, go to File>Export>QuickTime Movie and uncheck the self-contained movie box and then and export it. Then open up the compressor, put in the movie, give it the YouTube video preset (which you can find out about in his other movies). If you recorded from a desktop using Screen Flow, when exporting use Apple ProRes 422. If you use a screen capture, use the IMovie auto-adjust to correct the colors. Compress the movie, and now you are ready to upload to YouTube.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades