Open your video in Final Cut Pro. Go to Effects>Video Generators>Boris. Then drag the option called Title 3D over your video. Then select Title 3D and go to your controls. Then click on "Title 3D Click for options". Now a new box should be open. Type your text into it. Then, highlight your text and pick the font size, then hit enter. Next, select the font. After that, go to the bottom test menu, and select Drop Shadow. Make the shadow distance 2. For the shadow opacity, turn it up all the way to 100, and turn the shadow softness to zero. Then, right click on Title 3D, and go to Composite Mode>Overlay. Then, go to controls>position and now you can move the watermark where you want it. If you want, you can preset the watermark.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades