IShowU and Shiny White Box demonstrate how to create still image effects in Final Cut Express. First, place your scroll bar in the front of the timeline and click on the clip so that it is selected. Then, click on the motion tab in the preview window. Hit the keyframe button in the scale option. Create a keyframe also where you'd like the effect to stop on the clip. Adjust the line. When you now play the clip, the image's size will be adjusted as you have designated. You can use the same technique to create a rotation effect and adjust the centering of the image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades