In this Apple Color tutorial Richard Harrington and guest Robbie Carman will use user defined shapes to form vinettes to perform a secondary color correction. Learn about where primary and secondary color correction really occurs in Apple Color and other tips and tricks.
Creative Cow is a support community for digital video, video editing, and media production professionals in broadcasting, motion graphics, special FX and film. Creative Cow hosts tutorials in a variety of softwares including Adobe programs (After Effects, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere), Apple programs, Autodesk, AVID, Cinema 4D, Sony Vegas, Zaxwerks, and much more.
Search WonderHowTo for more Creative Cow tutorials.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades