This video tutorial is in the Software category which will show you how to color balance in Final Cut Pro. Open a video clip in which you want to do color balance. Double click on it, click effects > video filters > color correction > color corrector 3-way. Click the "color corrector 3-way' tab and find something in the video that is supposed to be white. In the color tray you will see 'whites' written. Now click the eye dropper tool and just click the white object, and you have done the color balance. It's that simple and easy. For more tips on changing color of a single object, watch the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades