In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to apply the Film Look effect in Final Cut Pro. This is an advanced technique. This essentially takes a video and makes it look like a film. Select the video clip that you want to work with. Then select the 'color corrector 3 way' filter. This is under the 'Effects' tab. The key to any color correction is to crush the blacks. So, decrease the blacks with the slider. Then increase the whites as films have higher white level. Depending on the scene in the video, increase other colors with the 'mids' slider. Increase the saturation slightly to give it a crisp edge. You now have a video that looks like a film.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades